Maschine 2 is the groundbreaking groove production system for tactile, creative beat-making with an acclaimed sound library. Create and perform fast with Maschine 2 – the groundbreaking groove production studio combining the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware. Maschine a revolutionary system for creating grooves tactile creative bit-making organization of recognized sound library Kontakt 6 any other VST, VSTi library.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
NEW JUICE FOR OLD MACHINES
If you’re still using MASCHINE 1.x, the MASCHINE 2 software update can give you more functionality, sound, and raw power for modern music production. Completely reworked, the software offers countless new ways to support and fast-track your ideas.
The software is compatible with all generations of MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO* – it works with the hardware you already have. Read on for details on what you get…
REWORKED AUDIO ENGINE
MASCHINE 2’s audio engine adds unlimited groups and inserts effects to MASCHINE’s powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing – even when using the software as a VST or AU plug-in. The new audio engine now also supports sidechaining, for classic ducking effects and more.
MASCHINE 2 sets a new benchmark in software drum synthesis. Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless sound quality.
Six exclusive monophonic drum plug-ins, with their own unique algorithms, give you any percussive sound you need. All fully tweakable, automatable, and perfectly integrated into MASCHINE – with the quality that comes from NI’s acclaimed DSP expertise.
Polish your tracks to perfection with the mixer window in MASCHINE 2. Tweak volume and panning with ultimate ease. See group and individual track levels clearly on meters complete with peak level indicators. Adjust levels on any group of sounds. And two aux sends per channel let you freely route sounds anywhere in your project.
MASCHINE’s new user interface brings you all this and much more – cutting-edge groove production has never been this easy.
MORE SOUND INSIDE
Browse presets and loads any KOMPLETE 12 Instrument or Effect at-a-glance directly from MASCHINE 2’s full-color product icon display. And now, there’s even more to discover. MASCHINE 2 includes KOMPLETE 12 SELECT – a premium selection of 14 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
You also get over 2000 more samples, 200 brand-new MASSIVE presets, and over 100 new kits – all in a streamlined browser that makes finding your sound fast and simple. No matter what sound you’re after, MASCHINE is waiting for you.
- ADDED Asynchronous background scanning for content products Scanning of content (Kontakt and Reaktor libraries, Expansions, Presets, and Samples) now occurs in the background, allowing MASCHINE to be used immediately when launched (note: VST and AU scanning still requires a re-start and presents a scan dialogue).
- CHANGED In the Song View, the default for the loop state was changed from “on” to “off”
- IMPROVED MIKRO MK3, A-Series & M32 connectivity, and detection on AMD-Ryzen based systems Requires MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Firmware 0.5.2, A-Series Firmware 0.4.0 and M32 Firmware 0.4.5, now available for download.
- IMPROVED Minor aesthetic changes to the info bar on the hardware color displays
- FIXED Sampling mode not working as expected
- FIXED Using MASCHINE as a plug-in with missing content creates a grey rectangle when loading a project in a host application
- FIXED Files with “#” in the name can’t be dragged and dropped
- FIXED Incorrect behavior of ERASE + PAD if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Copy / Paste not working as expected if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Piano Roll and note Length combinations on JAM causing the controller to become unresponsive
- FIXED Mod Pack VST freezes Application
- FIXED An issue where notes were placed at the 1:1:1 marker when having “Quantize” enabled and using Auto-Growing Patterns
- FIXED An issue where the internal compressor of MASCHINE showed an unusual meter behavior
- FIXED An issue where the waveform color in the Sampling tab was not updated correctly when changing the color of a Sound