With MacCleaner Pro to clean up your Mac and optimize its performance. Speed up a slow Mac, free up disk space, remove junk files, prevent the “Startup Disk Full” error. Effective cleaning tools that take care of your Mac. Mac Cleaner Pro contains all the utilities you would ever need to keep your Mac in good operating health. Another big plus is their customer service… outstanding!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- App Cleaner & Uninstaller: Uninstall apps completely. Manage system extensions.
- Memory Cleaner: Optimize memory usage. Make your Mac run faster.
- Funter: Find and show hidden files. Hide/unhide files.
- Duplicate File Remover: Organize duplicates. Remove duplicates in bulk.
- Disk Expert: Analyze disk space usage. Find the biggest folders.
- ClearDisk: Remove junk files. Clean up your Mac.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need MacCleaner Pro?
Your Mac needs to be cleared of junk files periodically if you wish to keep it working as fast as a new one. MacCleaner Pro provides a set of cleanup apps for that, which we call “must-haves” for every self-respecting Mac owner.
What are the benefits of MacCleaner Pro?
The best thing about MacCleaner Pro is that the bundle contains all the necessary tools for a safe and deep hard drive cleanup. You should use them to always keep your Mac running properly, and thus prolong its’ life.
How to use MacCleaner Pro?
Using MacCleaner Pro is as easy as ABC. Just launch the application and you will see a list of all the tools with a details description of what each app can do for you. Open each app and follow simple steps to start the cleaning process. Whenever you have any questions, just visit the Support page or directly contact the Support team. We are always happy to help you.
My Mac is slow. Can MacCleaner Pro help me?
Despite freeing the disk space, MacCleaner Pro thinks about your RAM memory as well. It can work in the background and monitor memory usage by apps. When your Mac’s memory is filled up, it will clear inactive RAM and make your Mac run faster.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version