With KONTAKT you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS: Introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: New twists on sought-after sounds. Each place powerful, creative processing chains into a simple, intuitive interface. These hybrid instruments combine wavetable synthesis with creatively sampled content, allowing dynamic live blending and sound sculpting.
- POWERING SAMPLED INSTRUMENTS: KONTAKT is a host for hundreds of highly realistic and detailed sampled instruments. And because it’s the most widely-used host platform, you’ve probably already heard KONTAKT – on chart-topping pop and club smashes, hit TV shows, and blockbuster movies.
- BUILDING INSTRUMENTS IN KONTAKT Mac Torrent: KONTAKT 6 is a playground for working creatively with samples. Whether you’re creating a specific sound for a track or building a complex multi-sampled instrument, the tools you need to do it are right in front of you: Flexible editors, seven playback modes, built-in effects, and an advanced scripting language for going in deep.
- HARDWARE INTEGRATION: KONTAKT is full of NKS compatible, meaning both our own instruments and those of many third-party partners allow instant audio previews of patterns and sounds, powerful tag-based preset searching, pre-mapping of key controls, and more.
Release Notes: 6.4.0 — 2020-08-26
- New Dynamic Effects, new Main Effects Module.
- ADDED There are now two new effects for dynamic processing (SUPERCHARGER GT,
- ADDED There is now a new Main Effects signal processing module
- ADDED New constants for the argument when setting and getting the engine
parameters ($NI_SEND_BUS, $NI_INSERT_BUS, $NI_MAIN_BUS)
- IMPROVED The number of maximum MIDI object export areas has been increased to 512
- ADDED KSP A new constant that defines which area should be used when dragging from a
specific label ($CONTROL_PAR_MIDI_EXPORT_AREA_IDX)
- ADDED KSP A new command that defines the number of MIDI object export areas
- ADDED KSP A new command mf_copy_export_area() is used to manage the usage of
the new additional export areas
- ADDED KSP New bindings for Inverter and Amplifier parameters for Phase Invert and L/R
swap ($ENGINE_PAR_PHASE_INVERT, $ENGINE_PAR_LR_SWAP)
- ADDED KSP A new constant allows up to 16 custom event parameters to be assigned
- IMPROVED Effects can now be replaced with a right mouse click
- IMPROVED Saving the name of a custom snapshot by pressing “Enter” is now supported
- FIXED Since Kontakt 6.3.0 folder locations with a slash directly in the path would not
be stored by Kontakt
- FIXED KSP Showing and hiding a label with a drop target did not work correctly
- FIXED Replika BBD Type, Diffusion Amount, Diffusion Mod and Diffusion Density did not
correctly recall values
- FIXED When used as a send effect, Replika return parameter did not behave correctly
- FIXED Kontakt would crash in certain edge cases when manually entering values in edit
- ADDED New factory KSP multi-script Remap Keyboard
- IMPROVED Tweaks to the factory KSP multi-script Change Keys
- ADDED Replika, Plate Reverb and Send Effects Chain additional presets