KeyShot is everything you need to create amazing visuals fast. The real-time 3D rendering workflow displays results instantly and reduces the time it takes to create realistic product shots. From scientifically accurate material and environment presets to advanced material editing and animation, creating interactive product visuals or sales and marketing imagery has never been easier.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- 64-bit platform
- 2GB RAM
- 2GB Disk Space
- Dual-core CPU*
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system**
- 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Beautiful Style. In real-time: Say goodbye to post-processing. Image styles are the new real-time image adjustment and the beginning of faster image creation. Add tone-mapping. Adjust shadows, highlights, and color. Add background colors or overlays. And create an unlimited set of style variations.
- Control your highlights: But not your excitement. KeyShot 9 image styles bring you the capabilities to fine-tune that bloom. And the control over curves can be done live using histogram controls or adjusting shadows, mid-tones and highlights separately.
- Cut it like this. Cut it like that: Import your entire 3D model. No need to cut it up before bringing it into KeyShot. A cutaway is applied like material to any geometry you like. So, scale, size and adjust that cut as much as you need.
- Complex coatings: For when you need precise control over the appearance of optical lenses, windows, mirrors and more, the new multi-layer optics in KeyShot Pro makes it possible. Add layers or custom specifications. Control thickness, color, refraction, and dispersion. The design of optical products has never been easier.
- Amazing Materials: As easy as it is to fill your scene with fog, it’s just as easy to use scattering to create incredible materials. Go one step further and apply a density texture to create a unique, one-of-a-kind material, like splintered wood, the fibers of a boat hull, or your favorite sponge material.
- Make it juicy: If you’ve ever needed more bubbles in your shots, KeyShot 9 makes it possible with an additional geometry feature in the KeyShot Pro Material Graph. Add as few or as many bubbles as you need. Shake it up. Make it fizz.
Boost Your Workflow
Bring your custom assets into KeyShot 9 faster with the Migration Assistant. Control all aspects of your studio setup. Find and apply KeyShot Cloud resources from within KeyShot. Move faster through your workflow with tighter menus, more visible resources, and improved scene tree filtering.
Elevate Your Visuals
KeyShot 9 presents new ways to display and manipulate light, materials, and texture. Control lighting better with spotlights and IES light axis selection. Use cutaways to view assemblies in new ways. Add scattering volumes to scenes as quickly as any material. Then animate it all for unmatched realism and style.
Enhance Your Experience
KeyShot 9 introduces powerful capabilities for advanced texture and image creation. New features in the KeyShot Material Graph bring control over the very geometry itself to generate displacement or create flakes and bubbles. Create any number of Image Styles to adjust tone-mapping and control curve, color and image effects right inside KeyShot.
Extend Your Reach
The KeyShot Configurator and KeyShot Viewer offer more ways to visualize and share design variations. KeyShot 9 builds on this with new ways to generate studios and display material combinations in a touch-friendly environment. New Configurator and Presentation Mode updates, plus support for glTF/GLB output give you more ways to share and extend your reach.