iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) will fix iOS to normal by installing the latest firmware file without wiping data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Repairing Operating System can fix all iOS stuck, crashes, and errors that occur on iOS updates/jailbreaks.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Great Utility to Clean Up and Speed Up iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is an iOS cleanup/speedup tool that promises to clean up all sensitive and overloaded data. It enables you to get rid of unneeded files so that your device could have more free space and the apps run more smoothly.
- It provides 2 ways to clean iPhone, iPad, and iPod: Quick Clean (FREE) and Deep Clean. Scan for and clean up app cookies, app crash logs, photo caches, call history, iTunes Radio caches, and other junk files. You can decide and set certain types of files to clean on your own and clear all junk files in one click.
Fix Various iOS Stuck Related to iOS Upgrade, Overheat and More
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod gets stuck and can’t boot properly? iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) can help you fix all of iOS stuck issues only with one click.
- Fix iPhone/iPad/iPod stuck on Recovery mode, DFU mode, Apple logo, iOS freeze, reboot loop, etc. And reboot your device when you need a firmware restore, but Home or Power button doesn’t work.
- “Repair Operating System” function of Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) provides an easy way to download firmware to fix the iOS crash, upgrade failure and any iOS stuck issues. No Data loss. No jailbreak.
- iOS can’t boot properly due to system files loss.
- Can’t receive upgrade notification and fail to upgrade iOS.
Backup and Restore iOS Data
- iTunes can’t recognize your iPhone? Even without iTunes, you can still back up and restore the iPhone, iPad, and iPod from iTunes backup.
- Faster than iTunes as there’s no need to load all iTunes library when backup and restore.
- Automatically list all iTunes backups for you to restore from.
- Delete unneeded backups and save more space on your hard drive.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.