The manager is the beating heart of every football club. In Football Manager 2021, dynamic, true-to-life management experiences and next-level detail renews that focus on you, the manager, equipping you with all the tools you need to achieve elite status.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 10.13.6, 10.14.6, 10.15.5, 11 – 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo – 1.8 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM macOS 10.14 and later requires Metal API: Version 1 macOS 10.13 requires OpenGL: Version 2.1
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Choose your colours and the challenge that best suits your ambitions and then work with your club’s hierarchy to ensure you meet theirs… or face the consequences.
- Join forces with your backroom staff to assess the strength and depth of your playing squad before dipping into the transfer market. There’s likely to be a starlet in your Academy knocking on the door of the first team…
- Craft tactical strategies, formations, and styles of play for every occasion to maximise your club’s chances of winning football matches and getting those three points.
- Immerse yourself in the spectacle of matchday and revel in the glory of management as your planning pays off on the pitch.
Communicating with your players and the media has never been more purposeful or realistic. Gestures enable you to express every emotion, while Quick Chats improve those short, informal conversations which are part of day-to-day life as a manager.
In FM21, others will feel the impact of your words and know the sort of manager you are.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.