The perfect complement for your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint automatically fixes skewed perspectives and restores subjects on the edges of the frame to their natural shape with just one click.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 435.5 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Fix skewed perspectives: Manually use anchor points or the software’s automatic feature to correct skewed perspectives in wide-angle photos, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Restore proportions: For natural-looking shapes, automatically correct the volume deformation of faces, bodies, and objects at the edges of photos taken with a wide-angle lens.
- Neutralize distortion: With DxO’s Optics Module database, the only one of its kind in the world, DxO ViewPoint can correct any type of distortion, including barrel, pincushion, and even fisheye effects.
- Straighten the horizon: Rebalance landscape photos by automatically straightening a slanted horizon lin
- 8 new cameras supported:
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus (JPG and DNG)
- Canon EOS 77D / 9000D
- Canon EOS 800D / Rebel T7i / Kiss X9i
- Nikon D7500
- Panasonic Lumix DMC GH-5
- Pentax K-P
- Sony Alpha 9
- Minor bug fixes