Djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing, and hardware integration give you the endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- My Library: Introduces powerful library editing features that make music management easier than ever. Create your own custom playlists using songs from iTunes, Spotify, and the file system.
- Split Mode: In library split mode you can view your songs from iTunes, Spotify, and Finder side by side. This allows you to manage songs from multiple sources in parallel and with unprecedented efficiency and flexibility.
- Smart Filters and Playlists: To help you organize playlists and quickly locate songs, djay Pro 2 includes a powerful Smart Filter. With 12 different criteria, you can create rules that display exactly what you need, either to create permanent playlists or to temporarily find a specific song.
- Single Deck Mode: In this powerful track preparation view you are presented with an even bigger library and a large single deck view, ideal for preparing cue points, loops, and beat grids.
- Saved Loops and Cue Points: This allows you to save up to 8 loops and cue points. You can now also assign names to all your saved loops and cue points.
- New Audio Engine: djay Pro 2 offers ultra-low latency, better speed, and accuracy with track analysis and the creation of the highest resolution waveforms. Effects, EQs, filters, and loops all benefit from major quality enhancements.
Thank you for using djay Pro AI. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
- Added Looper target for MIDI mapping
- Added Instant FX 1-8 actions for MIDI mapping
- Improved RANE TWELVE MKII platter behavior with cue points and pitch bend
- Improved mappings for Numark Mixtrack Pro FX and Mixtrack Platinum FX
- Improved VoiceOver accessibility
- Fixed possible “Requested quality is not allowed” error when loading tracks from TIDAL
- Fixed sequencer metronome routing to monitor output
- Fixed possible audio routing issue when using external mixer mode
- Various bug fixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the Mac App Store. We look forward to your feedback!