DaVinci Resolve Mac Crack is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post-production and now visual effects all in one software tool! You get unlimited creative flexibility because of DaVinci Resolve 16.1.1 makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Professional Editing: DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high-performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
- Fusion Effects: Fusion brings the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists and motion graphic animators right into DaVinci Resolve! So now you can create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and stunning broadcast motion graphic animations without having to switch software applications!
- Color Correction: DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, ResolveFX and more.
- Fairlight Audio: With Fairlight audio built-in, you get a complete digital audio workstation with professional mixer, automation, metering, monitoring, sample level editing, new ADR tools, a sound library database, native audio plug-ins and more! You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2!
- Media and Delivery: DaVinci Resolve 15 makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
- Legendary DaVinci Quality: DaVinci Resolve’s Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, mid-tones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is also perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows.
- Open and Compatible: With all of the different workflows and systems out there, you need a post-production solution that’s compatible and open enough to handle anything! DaVinci Resolve has been designed to work with all major file formats, media types, and post-production software. You can use XML, EDLs, or AAF to move projects between DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and Premiere Pro.
- Sync Bin view which shows synced clip cutaways for the current shot on the timeline in a live multi-view for up to 9 cameras
- Sync Clip window to perform timecode based, audio waveform based and in or out point-based syncing for clips
- Live overwrite from the Sync Bin multi-view where the desired camera number can be pressed on the keyboard and the cutaway length can be adjusted live with the scroll dial
- Close Up is now powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine to automatically identify multiple faces in the clip and reframe and zoom in on the subjects
- Ability to extend the timeline from the Sync Bin view to easily find the next edit for your timeline
- Smart Indicators on the timeline which show where the closest edit points are based on the played position
- Boring detector with timeline indicators to detect edits which are running too long
- Jumpcut detector with timeline indicators for flash frames and jump cuts
- General performance and stability improvements
Added support for:
- Automatically grouping shots from one camera by analyzing timecode and camera number metadata
- A new transition dialog to quickly find and apply the desired transition to the closest edit point using the scroll dial on the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- A new picture in picture mode to quickly apply a picture in picture edit by easily selecting the image quadrant using the scroll dial in the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- A new blended scroll mode in the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard that dynamically toggles between scroll and jog transport
- Using embedded timecode for clip-based formats when the project setting is set to use frame count timecode
- Viewing flags applied on the current clip on the video monitoring output
- Limiting viewer overlays in HDR mode to 100 nits
- Stereoscopic controls in the Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Mini panel
- OpenFX controls in the Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Mini panel
- Switching between clip and edit point selections on the timeline
- Temporarily toggling between selection and trim edit mode during an edit action
- Track name and track number burn-in and render tags
- Previewing audio when dynamic trimming at greater than 1x speeds
- Dragging adjustment clips to the media pool
- Renaming adjustment clips in the inspector
- 96 KHz and 192 kHz sample rates at a project level for DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Clipping indicator for main buses on the Fairlight mixer
- Additional flag and marker colors
- Ability to copy and paste transitions across multiple edit points in the timeline
ResolveFX Stop Motion:
ResolveFX and OpenFX plugins can now process and modify the alpha channel
- CIE scopes with a 1976 u’v’ view and the ability to show an additional reference gamut
- Color match processing powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine