CrossOver Mac runs thousands of different Windows apps on your Mac. From productivity, utility, games, and design software-Windows software never looked better when launched right from the macOS dock. Easily switch between Mac or Windows programs without rebooting, without using a virtual machine and without purchasing a Windows license.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
- Intel-based Macintosh system running macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- (note: CrossOver will not run on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, or PowerPC systems)
- 300 MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications.
Run Windows Software on Mac Without Rebooting
Mojave compatible CrossOver is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. CrossOver makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from the dock.
The CrossOver also integrates macOS functionality, like cross-platform copy & paste, and shared file systems for your Windows applications. CrossOver runs Windows games, productivity software, and utility programs all in one application.
And without the overhead of a virtual machine, programs and games can run as fast or faster than they would under a Windows operating system.
- Run Windows Software Without Rebooting: Once CrossOver is installed, install and launch your Windows programs as you would any Mac application. You get access to your favorite Windows programs with ease. No booting required or launching a virtual machine. No having to copy files from one file system to another. CrossOver Torrent runs directly on your Mac, and so does your Windows software.
- One-Click Installation: Our CrossTie technology is a major step forward for CrossOver users because it makes installing Windows applications drop-dead simple. Just clicking the “Install” button in CrossOver tells CrossOver to take care of the rest. You can do the same thing from our massive Compatibility Center, which has thousands of applications with CrossTie installers. Relax, and let CrossOver do the work.
- Software Runs at Native Speed: CrossOver runs natively on your Mac. Which means you don’t have to run a copy of Windows. Which means you’re not paying the RAM and CPU penalty for two operating systems running at the same time. Which means no bogged down, choppy performance. If you need native speed, CrossOver is the better choice.
Seamlessly Integrates with Your Desktop Environment
Since CrossOver is running on your native Mac file system, there’s no need to move files back and forth between a Windows partition and OS X.
Everything’s in one place, right where you need it. Seamlessly Cut & Paste between Windows documents and Mac documents. Launch your Windows programs from the dock. Your Windows programs behave like native Mac applications.
- Bottles: Bottles are a unique feature of CrossOver that allows separate Windows environments (XP, Win7, etc.) to be packaged and self-contained with your favorite programs. Bottles are really useful, because they let you easily backup your software, and move it from machine to machine. They also ensure that you get the right version of Windows for your application’s needs. It’s like having several different Windows machines operating together on your computer.
Core Technology Improvements:
- Recently updated Microsoft Office installers broke installs; this is now fixed.
- .NET now passes the verifier test in 64-bit bottles.
- Corrected a build issue with FAudio. This eliminates a warning and may help some games.
- Added a utility to repair bottles if an anti-virus program has damaged them.
- In 19.0.0, on versions of macOS prior to 10.13, applications that relied on gnutls would fail.
- Notably, that included .NET. That should now be fixed.