CrossOver Mac is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from the dock. CrossOver Mac also integrates macOS functionality, like cross-platform copy & paste, and shared file systems for your Windows applications.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
Version: 20.0b2 Size: 251.4 MB
Version: 19.0.2 Size: 255.9 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Run Windows Software Without Rebooting: Once CrossOver is installed, install and launch your Windows programs as you would any Mac application. You get access to your favorite Windows programs with ease. No booting required or launching a virtual machine. No having to copy files from one file system to another. CrossOver runs directly on your Mac, and so does your Windows software.
- One-Click Installation: Our CrossTie technology is a major step forward for CrossOver users because it makes installing Windows applications drop-dead simple. Just clicking the “Install” button in CrossOver tells CrossOver to take care of the rest. You can do the same thing from our massive Compatibility Center, which has thousands of applications with CrossTie installers. Relax, and let CrossOver do the work.
- Software Runs at Native Speed: CrossOver runs natively on your Mac. Which means you don’t have to run a copy of Windows. Which means you’re not paying the RAM and CPU penalty for two operating systems running at the same time. Which means no bogged down, choppy performance. If you need native speed, CrossOver is the better choice.
- Seamlessly Integrates with Your Desktop Environment: Since CrossOver is running on your native Mac file system, there’s no need to move files back and forth between a Windows partition and OS X. Everything’s in one place, right where you need it. Seamlessly Cut & Paste between Windows documents and Mac documents. Launch your Windows programs from the dock. Your Windows programs behave like native Mac applications.
- Bottles: Bottles are a unique feature of CrossOver that allows separate Windows environments (XP, Win7, etc.) to be packaged and self-contained with your favorite programs. Bottles are really useful, because they let you easily backup your software, and move it from machine to machine. They also ensure that you get the right version of Windows for your application’s needs. It’s like having several different Windows machines operating together on your computer.
- Core Technology Improvements: Recently updated Microsoft Office installers broke installs; this is now fixed.
- macOS: Revise the way we sign and harden builds.