Audirvana Plus is a high-performance audio playback software that handles all formats and resolutions makes music a priority on your computer, adapts its settings to your sound system, and offers you all the necessary features to optimize your setup. Audirvana: the audiophile music player for Mac. The player offers support for editing the track’s metadata, helps you create smart playlists, is processing the audio with 64bit precision to provide the best quality possible, and much more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- It looks familiar: Regardless of the size or location of your music library, let Audirvana Plus know where to find it. Then you can navigate it using an easy and elegant user interface, organize it as you wish, and create playlists.
- Viva Diversity!: It’s simple. Audirvana is an open platform that accepts all formats used by our most demanding customers — FLAC, MQA, DSD, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV — but also M4A, MP3, WavPack, Cue Sheets, or APE.
- Your Ideal Library: Prioritizing sound quality, Audirvana Plus technology offers unlimited access to high-resolution music libraries, accessible from the same interface, and played using the best methods. Our partners — TIDAL (with Master MQA), Qobuz (Studio Master), HRA Streaming — offer quality superior to the CD format with exclusive advantages.
- Match your speakers:
- To optimize the listening experience enables you to set up the audio stream in accordance with your audio system’s digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This is done automatically if you use headphones to listen on your computer, or if you use an external sound card connected via USB.
- Otherwise, Audirvana connects wirelessly to your system using the universal network protocol UPnP/DLNA and decodes stereo or multi-channel files. You can also simply send the sound to your speakers via Bluetooth or Airplay (Mac).
- Stay Up To Date: Since 2011, Audirvana has been evolving constantly, integrating new formats, adding new features, and improving the user experience. It is now also available on Windows 10. Free updates are available for macOS version 3.5 with a brand-new user interface. If you’re already using Audirvana, get major upgrades (new series) at a preferred price.
- Bespoke Performance: If you want to use room correction, Audirvana Plus offers external filters (AudioUnits or VST3) that apply room correction settings to all music.
- Albums and artists list vignettes minimum size decreased
- Album tracks: grouping row action buttons
- Qobuz: display classical albums work(grouping) information when available
- Highlighted track in play queue when the track is present multiple times
- Drop an image on to an album vignette to set it