American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
American Truck Simulator
Size: 10.5 GB
- Move to Applications
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed by iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories, or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose from: From food to machinery to hazardous cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and parking.
- Deliver your cargo to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, and mirrors, and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, and follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during your travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargo safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Gameplay: Initial MOD support for Convoy multiplayer
- UI: Convoy session modification UI added for MOD compatibility and downloads.
- Force feedback improved and is available for more controller types on more systems (Linux)
- Steering wheel animation range setting