Alfred is an award-winning app for macOS which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion, and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac. Alfred Powerpack Control your Mac with the Powerpack’s incredible features and enjoy workflows and themes. The core of Alfred is free for you to download and use forever, with no strings attached.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
Search and Browse:
- with Alfred 4 launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritizes results.
- Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords, and customizing how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
- Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More:
- With Alfred 4 Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
- Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image, or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
- Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full-text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate:
- Alfred’s use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
- Link hotkeys, keywords, and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators has shared.
- Fix Facebook web search URL
- Update Workflow Conditional Utility object configuration to add scrolling view for a larger number of conditions
- Fix Workflow alternate connection subtext to correctly display variables
- Fix Workflow export to obtain export info on the correct thread
- Update any remaining built-in web searches from using legacy encoding
- Improve Remote page icon generation for newly created pages
- Fix Big Sur Workflow editor note rendering